Released on 29 March 2022, the Federal Budget was six weeks earlier than usual to allow for the upcoming Federal Election, to be held before 21 May 2022. This pre-election Budget is aimed primarily at cost of living, growth and employment.
Our Federal Budget 2022 Update covers the announcements that will be important to you, including:
- Economic and fiscal outlook
- What’s new for Tasmania
- Cost of living support
- Affordable housing and home ownership measures
- Reduction in fuel excise
- Small business Skills & Training and Technology Investment boosts
- Superannuation measures
- Enhancements to paid parental leave
- Tax integrity and cyber security boosts
Read our Federal Budget Update to find out what it means for you.